How It Works
Engaging, Educating and Empowering Kids!
The Planet Protector Academy is a unique teaching resource that engages students through a website you project at the front of the classroom: our fun characters appear to ‘skype’ your kids through short, funny videos that inspire offline learning, creativity and action!
- Six weekly one-hour preplanned lessons, little pre required!
- Online fun videos that guide you and your class through the program
- Arts-based activities that engage diverse learning styles, e.g. drawing, acting, rapping, writing, etc.
- Gamification and comedy engage, motivate and entertain your students
The teacher projects this fun, interactive website at the front of the class. Our heroes Esmeralda Planet Protector and her sidekick Goober, welcome the children as Apprentice Planet Protectors into the Academy.They then lead the class through the resource’s activities and provide some tips along the way.
Check out the Teacher Experience Comic!
Helping you succeed
We provide you with all the resources you need to make the Academy a success in your classroom:
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use Teacher’s Guide and curriculum links guidance.
- Printable Planet Protector Mission Books for new apprentices to track and log their progress
- Lots more fun printable materials including ID Cards, certificates, paper crafts and activity pages
- Planet Protector Academy theme song and music, bonus video content and more!